burrishoole revisited

08th March 2011
This is the last of the shots I kept from the club shoot on Sunday.

I had a problem here because I wanted to cut out as much of the sky as possible but to do that I had to move the daffodils if they were to remain in shot. It is a slow process of cutting and pasting and erasing and cloning to get it right. The sky has gone a little strange too but I think that is because I have to reduce the file size considerably before I upload to the site. The purpose of the shot was to see if I could get everything in focus, from close foreground to the far distance. I am pretty happy with the result; it is just a shame there wasn't a bit more going on in the sky.




Well, I thought about that and decided to 'fix' the sky like this:




To see Monica's shot, referred to in her comment - click here

Comments

Photo comment By Monica: The daffodils transplanted rather well I think! Take a look at mine which I didn't transplant at all. I just used shallow depth of field so no one could read the inscription on the headstone!

Leave a comment

Your Name
Your Email
(Optional)
Your Comment
No info required here, please press the button below.